Skilled Lawyer Defends Houston and Galveston Clients Facing Criminal Charges
Tough, honest advocacy from an accomplished Texas attorney
Everyone is entitled to strong legal representation when facing incarceration. At M. Irene Wilson, Attorney at Law, I am passionate about defending the constitutional rights of the accused. For more than 15 years, I have practiced law in Texas state and federal courts. Prior to opening my own office, I served as a probation officer and an assistant attorney general representing the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Because I understand criminal law from both sides, I can spot the errors made by law enforcement and prosecutors and challenge procedure and evidence. You only have one chance to confront the criminal charges against you. With so much at stake, you need a proven advocate to give you the best chance at a favorable outcome — one recognized by clients, peers and national publications alike for legal ability and ethics. at M. Irene Wilson, Attorney at Law, I am that advocate.
An established leader delivering knowledgeable advice to defendants
In my criminal defense practice, I offer comprehensive, affordable representation to individuals in the Houston and Galveston areas. Clients know they can count on me because of my:
- Strong recommendations — Various online and print outlets have acknowledged the exemplary service my clients receive. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work. I have earned a Superb Lawyer Rating from AVVO. I have received the AVVO Client’s Choice Award based on my client reviews.
- Practical experience — I draw upon my training as a probation officer and appellate lawyer to fight for my clients. By pinpointing weaknesses and errors in the case against you, I can argue convincingly for a fair resolution.
- Personalized approach — I investigate your case on its merits and take the time to learn about your unique situation. That way, I can pursue a strategy and a result that is tailored to your circumstances and needs.
No matter what the facts in your case might be, I will deliver straightforward, knowledgeable advice in English or Spanish.
Dedicated representation to confront any type of criminal charge
M. Irene Wilson, Attorney at Law provides skilled legal advocacy for in state cases involving:
- Criminal defense — I represent clients against a full range of criminal defense allegations to include assault, assault bodily injury, assault family member/family violence, assault impeding breath/choking, aggravated assault, aggravated robbery, theft, burglary, criminal mischief, interference with 911 calls, interference with police duties, robbery, and trespass.
- Drug crimes — Texas law on drug crimes contains various charges and penalties based in part on the substance and amount involved.
- DWI — M. Irene Wilson, Attorney at Law delivers a strong response to accusations of driving while intoxicated. I know that stops and tests are often legally insufficient, and I will vigorously challenge them on your behalf.
- Gun and weapon crimes — I have significant experience with core constitutional rights. If you are facing a gun crime allegation, I will make sure that the authorities do not violate those rights.
- Assault — Texas has tough assault penalties. With so much at stake, you need an attorney recognized for the ability to defend clients fully and effectively.
Even when the charges against you don’t seem serious, a conviction could affect your ability to vote, get a job or even parent your children, so immediate assistance from a knowledgeable legal adviser is crucial.
Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
I defend clients from all types of criminal charges in the Houston and Galveston areas. I offer a free initial consultation and free parking at my Clear Lake office. Please call 832-703-1452 or contact me online to schedule a meeting. Hablo Español.